Thursday, January 28, 2010

Surviving the Elements

Like Hannibal crossing the Alps, I recently battled my way through three separate snow storms across the mountains while traveling from Albuquerque, NM to San Francisco, CA. This treacherous journey across mountain roads was inspired (or rather, required) by my semester long appointment at San Francisco State University as a distinguished visiting professor of Radio Studies. Perhaps this is just another prime example of the hard work professors willingly endure in order to inspire the minds of their collegiate pupils. I am looking forward to another Spring semester here at San Francisco State teaching Radio Documentary workshops.

9 comments:

好痛 said...

^^ 謝謝你的分享,祝你生活永遠多彩多姿!.........................

张好的个人博客 said...

貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍正妹自拍美女走光辣妹走光正妹走光脫衣秀脫衣走光色情自慰自拍成人

奕玲 said...

喜樂的心是健康良藥,憂傷的靈使骨枯乾。........................................

于名于名 said...

how do u do?................................................................

上宜俊宇芳心 said...

海鷗要高飛,必先遠退。花蜜要香醇,必先久釀。......................................................

佑英 said...

一個人的快樂,不是因為他擁有的多,而是他計較的少。..................................................

for the love of frank said...

Hello David!
Wendy Andrews of UNM fame here.
Wondering how your semester in sunny California is going and whether there might be an email (that isn't Outlook-necessary) by which I might contact you.
I do still have your UNM address but you're seldom on that one, no?
I thought I'd give your blog a shot.

志平 said...

I do like ur article~!!! ........................................

雲亨 said...

與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考,..................................................